Notes on life
1. Always take notes!
2. Make up short term goals that are easy to accomplish, like writing a note.
3. We eat to live, but don't live to eat; breath to live, don't live to breath; make money to live, don't live to make money.
4. Most people just live to survive. Some live for things unrelated to survival: Newton for physics, Beethoven for symphonies, and I, for taking random notes.
5. The only thing better than taking notes is reading notes.
6. A lot of note-worthy things don't end up in the notebook.
7. Not all notes are note-worthy.